“If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties-someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal", then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.”
John F. Kennedy, Profiles in Courage

Poverty in America

Robert Reich Explains the Economy

Tea Party Pubic Service Announcement

July 8, 2011

The Hiatus is Over

Hello Everybody.

I want to begin by thanking you for your patience in my absence. This is my first post since May 2011. I am shocked that the year went by so quickly, but glad to be back.

During my sabbatical from the blog I was involved in setting up a new Masters degree program and a new academic department.

I am happy to report that I am now the Chair of the Department of Leadership and Policy at Wheelock College, and that we have graduated our first class of Masters Students in Organizational Leadership.

Starting with today's post, I will be back posting regularly - hopefully at least once a week, addressing the policy issues that affect us all.

I hope you will join me once again and that I can provide information that will be helpful to you while I try to make sense out of very complex issues.

No comments: